All competitions are open to all residents of the UK, Republic of Ireland and Channel Islands excluding volunteers of Radio Clatterbridge and employees of the participating sponsors. Their immediate families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion is also excluded from taking part. All entrants must be over the age of 18. No purchase is necessary to take part in any competitions. Prizes must be accepted as offered. There can be no alternative awards. Radio Clatterbridge’s decision is final and no other correspondence will be entered into. All winners must agree to publicity. All entrants will be deemed to accept these terms and conditions.
Whilst each individual competition conducted by Radio Clatterbridge will have its own set of rules relating to the actual competition, all are subject to basic station rules under which all competitions are conducted.
- Competitions are open to all listeners within Clatterbridge Health Park.
- Employees, contributors to Radio Clatterbridge and their families and friends are not allowed to take part in any Radio Clatterbridge competition. When a competition is sponsored, employees for the sponsor and their families and friends are also excluded.
- Radio Clatterbridge intends to give all listeners a fair opportunity to take part in any competition. Regular contestants may be asked to make way for those who have not had a recent chance to compete.
- In the event of a dispute concerning any competition, Radio Clatterbridge’s decision is final.
- Competition winners will be expected to be involved in reasonable publicity concerning their prize. Unless otherwise stated, competitors must be over 18 years old.
- Alternatives, including cash, to the prize offered are not available.
- Radio Clatterbridge reserves the right to exlude any entrant from any competition without giving a reason. Winners of any prize in a particular competition may be excluded from taking part again in any competition run by the station for up to on month.
Radio Clatterbridge will collect your personal information to process your entry. Radio Clatterbridge may like to contact you by post, email or telephone for future promotions. Please let us know by telephone (0151 334 4980), post (Radio Clatterbridge, Clatterbridge Health Park, Wirral CH63 4JY) or email (email@example.com) if you prefer not to hear from us.
Calls to 0151 334 4980 are charged at standard local rates, if you are in the 0151 dialling area.
Texts to the studio on 07743 40 40 52 are charged at your standard network rate.
Please note that our official transmission area is restricted so any listener interaction will be confined to Clatterbridge Health Park only.
If you have a complaint about something you have heard on Radio Clatterbridge, in the first instance you should contact us directly. Our contact details are:
- Telephone: 0151 334 4980
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: The Programme Controller, Radio Clatterbridge, Clatterbridge Health Park, Wirral CH63 4JY
If you are not satisfied, you may also complain about broadcast content to Ofcom:
- Website: www.ofcom.org.uk
- Address: Riverside House, 2a Southwark Bridge Road, London, SE1 9HA
The Advertising Standards Authority deals with complaints about the content of adverts:
- Website: www.asa.org.uk
- Address: Advertising Standards Authority, Mid City Place, 71 High Holborn, London, WC1V 6QT